Sunday, May 11, 2008

Catch 22

The best thing about working 7 days a week is that Sunday is not the "dreaded day before Monday" because it's just like any other day of the week. :) However, I am ready for a day off now...and I'm more stressed that I'm ready for a day off, and I'm supposed to be psyched and prepared for the upcoming week! ha! Oh well, the best part about being an Adult is that it turns out that my childhood perceptions were true: I really can stay up as late as I want...and I can eat marshmallows for lunch...and I can sleep past 7:00 and just be late if that so pleases me! I live a lavish and grand life! My goals this week: 1) Read the rest of my current book. 2) Stay steady on my new workout routine. 3) Paint my nails. 4) Keep up with my blog. 5) Spend time with a friend, who I know NEEDS an ear. 5) Lock in my client, who ENTERTAINED EVERY WAKING MOMENT of my weekend. :) 6) VISIT JP. :)

No comments: