Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Early Birthday!! (It's almost the birthday of my one month blog sabatacle!!)

The Princess of Particulars is...PARTICULARLY slack! Yes, yes, I admit it...my discipline for blogging has been...meh, eh, bleck! I have been busy, busy, busy...and yet...nothing spectacular can be said! What is the problem?? A word to the wise: DON'T GET IN A RUT...spoken by the unwise and from the mouth of babes!! How do you do this?? THAT IS THE QUEST, FRIENDS. (Where are my Monty Python links?!) Be excited about something. Be motivated by that something. Don't give up on the pursuit. It's sooooo easy...in fact TOOOOO EASY to forget the goal...and then get stuck in the RUT OF LIFE: go to bed, wake up, eat, shower, go to work (or school for you lucky few), end your day with dinner, be a domestic goddess (oh, maybe that's just me), get ready for bed...RINSE AND REPEAT.

DON'T DO IT. RESIST THE URGE. Be legendary. Go forth, sassy jedi's. Live long and prosper. :)

No comments: